1) Domestic flights arriving into Vancouver & departing out of Calgary
3) Mandatory tips (5 CAD per person per day both adults and children) to be given to the tour manager for the driver on day 1. This cannot be pre-paid.
5) Visa & processing fees
1) The tour manager's contact details will be available one week before departure.
2) Valid roaming / What's App contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers and for other needed services.
3) For all passengers' comfort, we request travel light (recommended luggage: One carry-on and one International-size suitcase). Our coach can accommodate only one big and one small bag per person
4) For air travel, please check baggage quantity and size with your airline.
5) Check-in time at the Hotel is 4 p.m., while the check-out is 11 a.m.
6) Porterage/Baggage Handling is not a part of the tour. If the guests require this service, they can contact the bell desk at the respective Hotel and pay on their own.
7) The standard room is with a king-size bed. The maximum occupancy is 4 per room. We will book a room with two double beds for three or four passengers. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with two beds. Our hotel pricing includes room rates and taxes only. The passengers must pay for any additional incidentals they may incur at the Hotel.
8) Incidental Charges at Hotel ( Only Room +Tax is included in cost) If you order any room service/damage to the property, everything else is considered incidental and will be charged to you.
9) All documents for Orlando (Park tickets/Cruise if booked by us will be handed over by the tour manager on the East Coast. Please inform the passengers that the Orlando portion will have no tour manager.
10) Water bottles and kettles are not guaranteed in all hotels.
11) Hotels are subject to change in acts of God, regulations, or orders of governmental authorities; in case of Hotel changes, we will notify you.
12) Our Tour manager will meet the group in the hotel lobby at 7 p.m. East.
13) Our Tour manager will meet the group in the hotel lobby at 5:30 p.m. West
14) Seating arrangements on the bus will be first come, first served.
15) The coach size will vary based on the number of passengers. It can be 15-seater/25-seater/30-seater/55-seater. For van tours with less than 15 passengers, we will have a driver who will act as a tour leader.
16) If the group size is 15 or less, all Breakfast and Dinner will be on the set menu (no buffet) and brought to the table. We request the passengers to follow the guidelines of the restaurant.
17) We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This vacation package is open to everyone.
18) The Weather can vary depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather-appropriate clothing. Comfortable Walking shoes are recommended.
19) A $35 wire transfer fee applies for all bank transactions.
20) Tour Operator is not equipped to assist any special needs and wheelchair passengers on this tour.
21) Tour Operator is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents and any other belongings. We request that the passengers take care of their personal belongings.
22) Tour Operator is not liable for any damage caused by customers to hotels, coaches, or anywhere while on tour.
23) Tour operator will not give any refund for No show.
24) Tour Operator will cover the Hotel Room + Tax . All Incidental additional room service and damage are to be charged to the Guest's credit card.
25) The tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions for safety reasons. Please follow protocol while on tour. In case of any breakdown beyond our control, Tour Operator will try its best to fix the problem. However, Tour Operator will provide No monetary compensation.
26) In the event of such wildfires, snow and ice, road icing, and road closures, we reserve the right to temporarily change the itinerary of the day to ensure the safety of the journey instead of going to Yosemite.
27) We strongly encourage all passengers to buy optional tours through Tour Operator. We are not responsible for any bookings made on your own. If the optional tours which is not purchased through us. Tour Operator will not provide any assistance with that service.
28) In case of Coach Breakdown, we will provide a different coach as soon as possible. Tour Operator will provide No monetary compensation.
29) The Hotels mentioned in the itinerary are confirmed – But in case of the occurrence of any circumstance beyond control – such as acts of god, war, acts of terrorism, Government regulation, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, or curtailment of transportation facility – to the extent that such circumstances, the same Hotel cannot be provided. Tour Operator will give a similar Hotel -However, Tour Operator will not offer any monetary compensation.
30) Tour Operator is not liable to you for any Indirect, Special, Incidental, or consequential damages.